Online Music Session (4 weeks)





During the COVID19 school shutdown I had a blast offering some music classes to students in both K-2 and 3-5 grades! As we begin the school year in 2020-2021 I won't have a lot of availability for extra classes but I have been wanting to offer something to my friends who were interested in continuing. Hopefully the short 4 week session is something that will add some joy and fun into your school day!

Classes will be held from 9:00-9:30am Central Time. This might be something that can get your morning going in a fun way, or maybe it falls during a great time for a break in your homeschool morning!

Classes will be live and hosted on Zoom. You will need to register with the form below and I will contact you with further details! I will send a reminder the night before along with a private Zoom room link with password.



To see some highlights of our previous classes, here is a video I put together using a resource that I love online!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Folk Dance

Burgess Bird Resources

Christmas Around the World - December Term