Gathering and Thanksgiving songs in nature groups

When I began reading through the Coyote's Guide to Connecting with Nature I fell in love with all the music suggestions and examples given within the guide.  Music is my second nature!  I implemented a song right away for our gathering ritual and it's been so much fun singing together at our events.

Here is our gathering song:




I came across this Emerson poem when looking for inspiration of a "Thanksgiving" poem or song to use at the close of our nature gatherings.  Here's the melody I felt inspired to use with the beautiful text.

Here is our song of thanks:

If you lead a group please feel free to use these with your people!  If you are local to me, I hope to see you at our next adventure! -RaeAnna




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Folk Dance

Burgess Bird Resources

Christmas Around the World - December Term