Term 1 Folk Songs and Hymns

Since we start in August and the rotation on Ambleside Online doesn't really start until September, here are our monthly selections:

HYMNS


August:  Nothing But the Blood of Jesus

September:  Marching to Zion

October:  My Jesus, I Love Thee

FOLK SONGS


August:  The Ash Grove


September: The Outlandish Knight


October: Nice Field of Turnips
I can't find a YouTube, but the sheet music is in this PDF!  (Click here!)
It is VERY young so if you have older kids I suggest something from the PDF that may hold more interest for the older kids!  I am going to include another harvest folk song for our family that is included in the PDF!  Oats and Beans and Barley!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Folk Dance

Burgess Bird Resources

Christmas Around the World - December Term